Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is a family of global companies delivering business process outsourcing services. The SYKES brand represents the benchmark in customer service. The top companies in the world rely on SYKES to care for their most valued resource- their customers. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, we operate over forty customer interaction and fulfillment centers throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa.
To learn more, visit us at www.sykes.com.
We are looking for the following professional
to join our Budapest Call Center:
Data analysts analyze community-provided data using available data from social media sources, incoming customer enquiries, provides summary, trend and key insights reporting to client:
- Use available data from different sources to analyze process, product and associated activity
- Provide feedback and reports to client around product feature, impacting events and experiences, highlighting opportunities for improvement
- Identify trends and developments in the community that are affecting members and outcomes, and communicate to all stakeholders
- Importing, cleaning, transforming, validating or modelling data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions
- Presenting data in charts, graphs, tables, designing and developing relational databases for collecting data
- Write Data Definition Language or Data Manipulation Language SQL commands
- Responsible for improving data quality and for designing or presenting conclusions gained from analysing data using statistical tools like Microsoft excel, SAS, Radian 6, SPSS and possibly other
- High level knowledge on Forums and online communities
- High level knowledge on Internet and online applications and services
- High level knowledge on MS Office programs
- High quality written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong comprehension skills and thorough attention to details
- Background in technology, information management, relational database design and development, business intelligence, data mining and statistics.
- Ability to communicate and customize communication style with people from varying job roles and responsibilities
- Near native/native English language knowledge is a must
- Polish language knowledge is an advantage
We offer you
- Fringe benefit system
- Friendly, multicultural work environment
- Paid training
- Production bonus based on your productivity
- Career development opportunities
- Office located in the city centre
- In-House doctor
- Casual dress code
- Various company and team building activities, events, parties
If you want to join a team of committed professionals please send your CV to email@example.com.
FRESH GRADUATES ARE ALSO HIGHLY WELCOME TO APPLY!
Check out our fb page, SYKES Hungary and our official website www.sykes.com