Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is a family of global companies delivering business process outsourcing services. The SYKES brand represents the benchmark in customer service. The top companies in the world rely on SYKES to care for their most valued resource- their customers. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, we operate over forty customer interaction and fulfillment centers throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa.
To learn more, visit us at www.sykes.com.
We are looking for the following professional to join our Budapest Call Center:
PRODUCT SPECIALIST with Mandarin language knowledge
To provide a professional and efficient customer function for projects in line with client contractual agreements.
- Improving the technical skills of the team, handling technical escalations and solving all tasks and issues sent by the partner.
- To support the team work, to take responsibility for implementing agreed processes, information materials, process descriptions and training materials.
- To develop and maintain a full technical knowledge of client products and services.
- To able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- Troubleshooting with a technical aptitude and hand-holding through usability queries.
- Objection & complaint handling.
- Continually learn and take on new information on products and policies and procedures.
- Provide suggestions on how to improve first contact resolution.
- To give advice and provide professional support to other members, improving the technical skills with the partner’s needs
- Capable of providing up-to date information on professional issues, seeks to gather new information and transfer such information to colleagues.
- Keep contact and help in the information flowing with the client’s trainer team
- Native/Fluent MANDARIN language knowledge
- Advanced level of English
- Experience of or aptitude for Customer Service.
- Good organisational skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations.
- Good technical skills and excellent product knowledge.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Patient, customer-focused, courteous, helpful and empathic approach
We offer you:
- Career opportunity
- Help to arrange work related documents
- Friendly, multicultural work environment
- Paid training
- Career development opportunities
- Office located in the city centre
- In-House doctor
- Casual dress code
- Various company and team building activities, events, parties