Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is a family of global companies delivering business process outsourcing services. The SYKES brand represents the benchmark in customer service. The top companies in the world rely on SYKES to care for their most valued resource- their customers. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, we operate over forty customer interaction and fulfillment centers throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
To learn more, visit us at www.sykes.com.
We are looking for the following professional
to join our Budapest Office:
- Scheduling employees based on call volumes
- Forecasting headcount for different service groups
- Preparing daily,weekly,monthly and ad-hoc reports for dedicated account groups
- Updating seat report and sitemap
- Follow up on SLA-s, updating Managers in case of critical SLA
- Developing simple version of reports
- Automatization of Scorecards
- Updating EMEA dashboard
- Support Managers to prepare forecast
- Fluent Hungarian, good English both oral and written
- College degree
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Advanced level of Excel
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports
- Knowledge of reporting methodology, principles and procedures.
- Ability to prepare reports and presentations.
- Proven ability to prepare and present reports accurately within set deadlines
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- Team player
- Previous experience in analyst position
- Experience in call center environment
- Full training
- Fringe benefit system
- Various company and team building activities, events, parties
- Friendly, multicultural work environment
- Paid training
- Office located in the city centre
- In-House doctor
If you want to join a team of committed professionals please send your CV to email@example.com or apply here.